Boost Card Value and its Capabilities Rocketing!
We would like to inform all Baadraan distributors operating in the Baadraan International Plan: In view of the great plannings for diversification of services portfolio in the near future, and regarding the opening of the Baadraan International Hotel and Agencies in Georgia and Oman Agency, which will result in increasing the usability of the Boost Cards, it was decided to add the following features to the international site from Feb. 7, 2020:
1. 150 euro Boost Cards added having 750 euro charge and one-and-a-half-year expiration date with commission ceiling up to 9000 euros per week.
2. 500 euro Boost Cards added having a 2500 euro charge and five years of expiration date with a commission ceiling of 12000 euro per week, and also 1000 euro Boost cards having 5000 euro charge and ten years of expiration date with a commission ceiling of 12000 euro per week.
3. Adding the ability to receive BC from all downline sales of each individual; i.e., every distributor who bought a 100-euro Boost Card him/herself from any purchases made in his downlines (whether 100 or even 1,000 euros), will receive two BC for his/her credit equal to 2 BCs (following other plan guidelines).
4. Holders 200-euro Boost Cards and more will receive 100% of their downline's purchases.
5. All 50-euro Boost Card omitted (except for ones who have purchased the 50-euro Boost Cards before the above date. They will receive their commissions as equal to 1 BC for each sale.).
6. Boost Card Validation starts April 1st, 2020, and 50 and 100-euro Boost Cards, 200-euro Cards, 500-euro Cards, and 1000-euro Cards will be valid for one year, one and a half years, two years, five years, and ten years, respectively.